Funatics Software is one of the most experienced and renowned game development studios in Germany. The excellent reputation of the studio, founded in 1998, is based on the team’s enormous experience, leading to the highly efficient and quality-oriented development of top titles.
Our company is presently looking for dedicated and motivated people to support us in developing successful games worldwide. Ideally, you have already been developing games professionally. Newcomers are also welcome, but you should have references and sufficient material demonstrating your qualities.
- highly interesting and varied tasks within a creative growth industry
- challenging projects
- an innovative and professional work environment
- diverse possibilities of promotion
Are you ready to take on these challenges? Then we would be delighted to receive your application. Please be sure to enclose your employer’s reference, examples of previous projects, and salary expectation. You will find your direct contact person in our job offers listed below.
Position: Flash Designer
For our current browser game in development we are looking for experienced Flash Designers to join our talented and ambitious team.
Then we offer you the chance to become part of a challenging and exciting workplace within a dynamic and highly motivated team.
Requirements and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of graphics/visuals
- Profound knowledge of Actionscript 3
- Knowhow in HTML/CSS/XML
- Knowledge of interface design (colors, fonts, visuals, usability, etc.)
- Knowledge of designing and developing accentuated special effects
- Development and realization of prototypes, moodboards, and storyboards
- High quality awareness and aspiration of one own’s work
- Convincing portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Flash and Photoshop
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
Please send a complete version of your portfolio to our Director of Arts
Position: Game Designer
For our current browser game in development we are looking for an experienced Game Designer to join our talented and ambitious team.
Are you an avid gamer? Are you acquainted with recent blockbusters on the market? Are you sharp-eyed concerning strengths and weaknesses in games and have ideas as to eliminating the latter? Do you have a passion for creating new ideas and rules for games? Is in your opinion a good game more than a good story?
- You will be developing new ideas for video games
- You will be analyzing our current games and finding new ways to improve them
- You will be contributing to and writing concepts together with our team
- You will be coordinating and working on the development of stories, levels, quests, and user interfaces
- Dealing with internationally discussed game design methods on a regular basis
- Team player and open for new ideas and suggestions from our team
- Passionate gamer
- Past experience in online games and current MMO browser games
- Excellent German and English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Talented writer and humorous personality are an advantage
- Thorough work on manifold video games
- Proof of a game and level designer
- Fundamental technical and graphical knowhow
Position: Programmer / Software Developer
For our current browser game in development we are looking for an experienced Programmer to join our talented and ambitious team.
- You will be working on game projects independently
- You will be doing new and further development on multiplayer online games
- You will be working together with our game designer and graphic artists
- Excellent knowledge of C++, C#, or ActionScript3.0
Preferable experience in:
- Working on bigger projects
- Working in the field of game development
- Network coding
- 3D Programming
- Database (MySql)
- Linux (RedHat, CentOS)
- Virtual Servers
- Developing multi-thread programs
- Developing iPhone / iPad Apps